Monday 25 January 2016

2016 Lust List

I made one of these last year so I thought I'd make one again.

I'll cross things off if I ever purchase them.

Here's a list of things I would like to spend my extra pennies on in 2016:
  • Naked 3 pallet
  • Naked smokey pallet
  • Passenger by Alexandre Bracken
  •  Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
  • MAC Russian red
  • A nice handbag
  • Rainbow Umbrella
  • Hunter Wellies
  • Yellow raincoat
  • Maroon high waisted jeans
  • A fish in a legit fish bowl
  • Bike with a basket
  • Polaroid
  • George Foreman for uni
  • Over the knee boots
  • Wetsuit
  • Sleek pallets: sunset and enchanted forest
  •  Boxing boots
  • Nanowrimo shirt
  • Typewriter
  • Platinum blonde hair 
  • Watercolours
  • Black earrings
  • Tie dye kit
  • Tartan scarf 
  • A nice perfume
  • A laptop
  • Taylor Swift tickets
  • Basic Tees
  • Full length dungarees 
  • Mauve coloured lipstick 
  • Photoshop
  • More skirts
  • More collared shirts
  • Lace dress
  • An anklet
  • Sunglasses
  • Ankle strap heels
  • Denim skirt
  • Floppy hat
  • Flowy crop tops  
  • Cardigans
  • Knee socks
  • Timberlands
  • Arm cuff
  • Cartilage piecing
  • High waisted shorts
  • Good spots bra
  • Running leggings
  • Black everyday boots
  • MAC 217 
  • Sandals
  • Dressing up box
  • Backpack
  • DLSR camera
  • Body/face paint
  • Twister
  • Novelty mugs
  • Soap and glory brow archery
  • Bow tie
  • Victoria secret PINK jumper
  •  Another build a bear
  • Crochet crop top
  • Maroon eyeshadow
  • Bright eyeshadows
  • Itslopez merch
  • Full length mirror
  • White chunky boots
  • Tracksuit onesie/onecm 
  • Joggers
  • Leavers ball gown
  • Trousers braces
  • Caged back bralet
  • Jumpsuit/playsuit
  • Velvet dress
  • Black cap to wear backwards
  • Ugly patterned cardigan
  • Cat knee high tights
  • Bandanna
  • Checked dress
  • Bikini I feel comfortable in
  • Outside chalk
  •  Denim skirt
  • Yoga mat
I think that's it. I thought it would be nice to pick stuff from here when I have spare pennies :)

What's on your lust list?

-Alice :) xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment