Tuesday 12 January 2016

January TBR

Hello! I thought today I'd share my January TBR with you.. So yeah here's what I'm planning to read in the month of January:


Peter Pan by J M Barrie

I've actually already started this and I'm about half way through. If you didn't know, Peter Pan (2003) is all time favourite movie EVER. I'm constantly watching it and could probably reenact the whole thing word for word. Anyway, for Christmas I received this beautiful edition from my sister, Diana and it's just,mwell it's Peter Pan, it's perfect. 

Heir of fire by Sarah J Mass

Another one I've already started and I'm 100ish page in SO good, I don't know why I've been putting it off for so long. Probably the sheer size of it. If you're not familiar with the throne of glass series, this is the third book and is very hyped in the book worlds. I highly recommend you go start this series. It's got magic, an assassin, mystery and Chaol Westfall *melts into a puddle* I fancy him almost as much as I fancy Peter Pan ;) 

Harry Potter and the philosophisers stone by JK Rowling 

I've been meaning to read this for years.. I doubt I need to tell what this series is about or tell you how good I know it's going to be and how much I personally will love it. It's about wizards and witches for crying out loud. I've decided I'm going to read one book of this series a month so starting in January with the first book (duh). 

With the size of heir of fire I'm going to taget myself with just three because I'm a terribly slow reader and I'm back at school now so I'll have things to read for class and a sh*t ton of essays to write *cries*

What's on your TBR list this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment