Saturday 7 February 2015

I Have Short Hair!

A lady in the hairdressers said I looked like Taylor Swift with this hair so I put on my hat ;)



 I've wanted to cut my hair for ages to get rid of my dead and spit ends and to put life back into it. So this morning I went to the hair dresses on a mission. Yesterday, my hair came to around halfway down my back, my side fringe had grown too long to be identified and my hair was too heavy to do anything with. So I just wore it up most of the time. Today my hair; just touches my shoulders, is full of life and in my opinion is pretty darn fabulous! ;)

What I love about it is that it's kind of 'edgy' and is supposed to be messy and 'roughed up'. I also think I represents me more.. if hair can do that? I think I makes me look more artsy and creative as well as quite girly but at the same time not a "girly-girl" and not to mention a little wild and crazy ;)

The only down side is that it's too short for updos so I can say goodbye to my beloved messy bun for a while. I also can't put it in a low bun which I need to do for CCF and I don't know how I'm going to put it up for boxing and general exercise.. BUT I don't care too much because I love it! :)

Just think about how much shampoo I'll save.. oh my


This is the photo I showed my hairdresser, I found it on pinterest, fell in love and then automatically decided to go short


Okay so that's all for today!

 Thanks for reading!
Hope you enjoyed ^.^
What's your hair like?
Have a super fantastic day!
CYA!

-Alice :) xx

2 comments: