Tuesday 22 December 2015

A Christmas Tag

  
 

1.What's Your Favourite Holiday Movie?

Hands down how the Grinch stole Christmas, I absolutely love it! I've watched it like five times this Christmas so far and tonight we're watching it as a family. You can see my top 8 Christmas movies HERE ;)

2. What's Your Favourite Christmas Colour? 

I don't think I have one in particular, but I would have to say red, green and silver or gold as combination for a colour scheme.

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?

Normally, I stay in my PJs for the morning where we open presents and that and then I will put of a nice dress or something to eat Christmas dinner and for the rest of the day.

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person A Present This Year Who Would It Be? 

That's a hard question because my family is so big and there's so many people I bu presents for. I'd probably buy a board game so my whole family could enjoy it (although we'd have to go on teams since theirs too many people in my family, we're used to it haha).

5. Do You Open Your Present On Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?

Always Christmas morning. 

6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?

Yes I'm pretty sure i have, I've also built a ginger bread train one year.

7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas holidays? 

 Watch Christmas movies, wear Christmas jumpers, listen and sing to Christmas songs, eat my own body weight, spend time with friends and family, pretty basic Christmas stuff.

8. Any Christmas Wishes?

 Only that everyone has a good time, whatever they are celebrating and even if they aren't celebrating anything.

9. Favourite Christmas Smell?

Any sweet, especially Christmas food aha. 

10. Favourite Christmas Meal Or Treat? 

I LOVE pigs in blankets.. but I love most things haha.

11) Which holiday do you celebrate?

Christmas and New Years.

12) What are you doing for the holidays this year?

Spending it at home with my family.

13) What's your favourite holiday drink?

Snowballs and shloer (the white one).

14) Candy cane or Gingerbread men?

Candy canes but the fruit flavoured ones.

15) What's your favourite holiday/Christmas song?

SO many. I like songs from the Wham, Mariah Carey, Sleigh, Michael Buble etc, even the Grinch soundtrack. I especially love SO HERE IT IS MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERY BODIES HAVING FUN! That's my jam.

16) What's the weirdest gift you've ever received?

One Christmas I asked my sister for a pony so she got me a my little pony teddy. The year before I said I don't mind and to just surprise me. She asked if that meant even if she gave me fluff I wouldn't mind and I was like, yeah you can get me fluff. She actually did but it was that marshmallow fluff, it was great.

17) Have you ever made a snowman?

Several.

18) What is your favourite winter fragrance?

I don't really have one, currently I like the zoella fragrances, soap and glory sugar crush and one direction "that moment".

19) What is at the top of your list this Christmas? 

Either a curling wand, crimpers or boxing boots (I pretty sure my parents have gotten me all three since their not expensive and I don't really want anything else.. so thanks mum and dad!)

 20) What is most important to you about the holidays?

My Family. That probably sounds really cliche but I have a huge family and I only really get to see them all at Christmas so it's a special time or year for that reason alone.

I you answer these questions, make sure to tag me :) 

Not sure if I'll post anything else over Christmas. I'll probably take pictures on Christmas day and post them.

Hope you all have a very merry Christmas!

- Alice :) xx 

4 comments:

  1. Hi! First of all amazing blog post! I love pigs in blankets too! Secondly, I am starting a campaign to promote self love and help increase others self esteem! I am looking for lots of amazing and inspiring bloggers to take part, I was wondering if you would be interested! You can read about the campaign on my blog! Thank you so much.
    - Laura x
    www.laurawbu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My mum actually forgot to make the pigs in blankets, which in my house was a catastrophe! We had them for boxing day though aha. And yeah, I'll check it out :)
      - Alice :) xx

      Delete
  2. Your blog is the cutest thing ever, I love it!
    Ranyel x
    www.chapitretrois.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks. Your comment actually made me chuckle, it's so sweet and it's unreal -desite being 17 going on 18- I get called cute!
      - Alice :) xx

      Delete