Monday 28 March 2016

"Pretending It's Summer" Spring Makeup & Hair



Long time no see! School and life sucked up all my time.. so sorry.
Anywho, the other day I decided to make an effort so I got dressed (for once aha.. I love pjs), put make up on and even curled my hair. 

I didn't go anywhere (apart from McDonald's at 2am ;) ) so naturally I took 5386 selfies to document my efforts. These were the only two I liked but I do really like if that's not cocky to say because they're so bright and colourful AND UNEDITED! 

My makeup is pretty basic and you can't really see it here but on my eyes is a pinky shade (I'll list all products below) my cheeks are pink and glowy, my lips are a pink and I put a white eyeliner through my waterline to open up my eyes. Super basic but I think it's a nice "spring pinks" makeup, fresh and quite natural looking. If I do say so myself.

For my hair I curled it with the babyliss curling wand (again I'll link below) and put a sh*t ton of hair spray on because my never holds curls. I have to admit my hair has never curled so well. I'm not sure if it's the wand or the fact that my hair is short now. Speaking of being short, since it's short I didn't achieve the beautiful long feminine curls I was after and instead look like I have a birds nest on my head. I kind of like it though, it's playful and a tad out there which is cool with me :) I'm certainly going to curl my hair more often.. though I should probably invest in a heat defence. Always use protection ;)

With the makeup, hair, tie dye to and dungarees I love this look and will certainly wear it again through spring and summer!

What do you think? 

Products used:

Bronzer and Highlight- Collection Contour Kit £3.99




TRESemme Extra Hold Hair Spray 500ml £5.25 (though I got it cheaper at bodycare)

Top- Poor Boy in Hull

Dungerees- Newlook (for years ago though)

Thanks for reading! should post more content soon so stay tuned and don't forget to follow so you don't miss it!

Love ya, bye!

-Alice :) xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment