Wednesday 28 January 2015

Wonder Day: Wednesday


Nothing interesting happened today but I just felt like blogging so here's a super short summary :)
..
  • Wednesdays are usually my lazy day at school because all I have is double PE second and third period and after that I can go home. Today wasn't that case, I didn't even have PE because my lessons were cancelled, instead I had to catch up on some maths homework I'd missed from last week. It took me FOUR hours and I haven't even finished!.. which now I think about it is quite embarrassing.. haha
  • I've had this eye infection called a "sty" all week (which in my opinion is the ugliest word ever) and it's been SO painful. It's also meant I can't wear makeup which I honestly wouldn't care about if I weren't trying to get better at it, it's like trying to get better a drawing with no paper or trying to do magic with out a wand..
  • I started watching Teen wolf on Saturday night and was going for "I'll watch 2 a day" kind of plan but that plan started to go down hill quickly as it's been five days and I've watched 18 episodes.. that's not too bad but I've not finished my daily does yet ;) I love the show so far, I don't know if it's because of the supernaturals or the hot teenagers but I love it! and I totally have a crush on Scott *fans face all girly-like*
  • I'm currently polishing my army boots. I HATE polishing my boots.. no matter how long I spend on them you can never tell I've even attempted to polish them! I'm  tempted to cheat and use quick shine muhaha ;)
  • Ive been loving my Barry M chai nail polish but I'm going to have to take it off for tomorrow *sigh* I'll defiantly be repainting them of Friday!
  •  Hmm.. what else has been happening lately..
  • I'm still addicted to mini eggs and now my dad keeps bringing me them XD
  • Ooh! and My chummy started a blog today! (WOO!) So give her some love here :D 
  • I realise while typing this that I appear to be in some kind of uninspired slump (BOO) ..  maybe it's because I'm tired or because is January or maybe it's because I have so many things I have to do and so many things I want to do but not enough time that I'm actually malfunctioning.. aha I don't know what it is but I DON'T LIKE IT! I would much appreciate it if I returned to my usual overly happy self
  • My dog just randomly started licking my toes.. haha okay?
  • Currently reading: Throne of glass
Okay whale that's pretty much what's on my mind, sorry if it's boring or depressing it's be a "meh" week aha

I'm probably gonna watch some more Teen wolf now ;)

Hope you enjoyed reading ^.^
Tell me about your day in the comments
Have a super fantastic day!
CYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment