Wednesday 16 December 2015

Autumn Lip Picks


I was supposed to do this post donkey's years ago, hence the Halloween decorations but these will work in the winter too. plus it's still technically Autumn.

As the leaves turn colour so do most peoples lipstick colours (though personally I wear these all year round) I when through my lipsticks and sourced out all the browns, berries and reds and photographed them for you :) Most of these are reds and berry colours but the ones on the left are more natural and brown toned.

From left to right: Rimmel Kate Moss- no. 26 (I think..), Rimmel Kate Moss nude collection- 48, Revlon colourburst matte balm- fierce, Rimmel exaggerate lip pencil- red diva, Rimmle Kate Moss- 107, Rimmel Kate Moss- 101, M.A.C lip pencil- Whirl (also Velvet Teddy but I lost it *sob* but I bought another *purse sob*), and Rimmel Colour Rush Balm- No idea and I'm way to lazy to venture upstairs haha, if you want to know just ask and I'll find out :)

I love autumn and the colder months and all the colours that come with them.

What's your go to Autumn lip?

- Alice :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment